Women for Women Marketplace
Thank you for your interest in the W4W Marketplace! Vendor applications are now closed.
What is the Women for Women (W4W) Summit Marketplace?
The W4W Marketplace powered by the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce is a space dedicated to supporting women-owned-and-operated businesses. Selected vendors have the opportunity to sell their products during the 2020 Women for Women Summit hosted at Hyatt Place Charleston. All proceeds from the Marketplace go directly back into the pockets of the women who earned them.
Vendors in the Marketplace must apply to participate and are chosen by the Marketplace Committee. The cost to participate is $125 per person (max two representatives per company/organization). Payment will be collected after the vendors have been chosen. There is no application fee, so what are you waiting for?
Why should I join the W4W Marketplace?
• Exposure to more than 200 fabulous female consumers
• Money in the bank! All proceeds from the W4W Marketplace sales go directly to the participating vendor
• Access to all event perks, including session participation, food and swag bags
• Shout outs in the official W4W Summit program and social media content developed by the School of Business
• Ample opportunities to rub elbows with other female business owners, leaders, creatives and dreamers
I’m a busy woman! When is the deadline to apply?
The W4W Marketplace application closes on January 1, 2020. All selected vendors will be notified by January 22.
For more information or general inquiries, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.